Privacy / Security Policy
Security, privacy and cookies
Processing of Personal Data
In www.artemiranda.com (Artemiranda 1922 Bellas Artes SL) we are very concerned about security and guaranteeing and protecting the privacy of the data provided by our customers. In addition to the minimums established by legislation, the collection and processing of data are carried out under security levels that prevent the loss, manipulation of data or unauthorized access.
We inform you that the data you provide us will not be transferred in any case to the advertising companies.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to complete all the information required in the forms and coupons that you will find on this website.
In the case of not providing all the data deemed necessary, Artemiranda 1922 Bellas Artes SL may, depending on the case, not place your order.
At any time you can exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, express your desire not to receive any type of advertising.
To do this, you can:
- send a written communication to Artemiranda 1922 Bellas Artes SL (ref LOPD), C / Conde Orgaz Nº2 Under 37005 Salamanca attaching a photocopy of your ID
- Or send a message firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Baja LOPD Newsletter and indicating in the message your name and surname next to the email address to which you received our advertising and writing I DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING FROM www.artemiranda. is.
If you need anything or have doubts you can call us at +34 923 244 397 and we will be happy to assist you.
Basic Information on Data Protection
Artemiranda 1922 Bellas Artes SL B37496528,
The main purposes of the processing of your data are:
- Management of the contractual and commercial relationship
(Club Artemiranda, subscription to newsletters, purchase of products, answer your questions ...).
- Send you commercial and promotional communications of our products and services.
- Development of profiles to offer personalized advice.
We process your data based on:
- Your consent to send commercial communications
(newsletter, courses and workshops, discount vouchers, loyalty awards, etc.).
- The need for treatment for the execution of the contract signed with you (sale of products).
Your data will be used by Artemiranda 1922 Bellas Artes SL.
- Our service providers, mostly located within the European Economic Area (EEA), may have access to your data. Those who could be located outside the EEA are under the privacy shield (when they are in the US), or protected by some other legal basis.
- We do not sell or offer your personal data to third parties unless we have express and individualized consent for this purpose or legal obligation.
You can access, rectify and delete your data, and exercise your rights, as explained in the additional information or by contacting us through: email@example.com
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services. However, the sharing of some cookies between different websites has raised social alarm in the context of customizing advertising spaces. This document will help you understand the different levels of interference associated with the cookies we use, as well as the circumstances under which we will request your prior permission as a precondition for storage.
For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website makes use of "analytical" cookies for the collection of activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between navigation patterns and natural persons.
Specifically, www.artemiranda.com stores the "analytical" cookies of Google Analytics in the user's terminal. The user can exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics
Other Cookies for internal use:
In addition, artemiranda uses a cookie to maintain your user session during access to private areas. Its deactivation will prevent the effective use of this page.
Cookies used by social networks:
This website has enabled social buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that are of interest. Also, the social buttons avoid the hassle of contributing your personal data to this website by taking advantage of the information already shared in these social networks (data to which artemiranda does not have access).
Cookies used by external content supplements:
This website uses OpenLayers to visualize geographic locations.
Third-party cookies for the customization of advertising spaces:
This website makes use of Google Adsense
As an additional guarantee to the above, the registration may be subject to your acceptance of cookies during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available.